As per ICAR guidelines KVK is having following mandates for implementing its activities
- On-farm testing to identify the location specificity of agricultural technologies under various farming systems.
- Organize Frontline Demonstrations to establish production potential of technologies on the farmers’ fields.
- Training of farmers to update their knowledge and skills in modern agricultural technologies.
- Training of extension personnel to orient them in the frontier areas of technology development.
- To work as resource and knowledge centre of agricultural technology for supporting initiatives of public, private and voluntary sector for improving the agricultural economy of the district.